Room 10 is the only dog-friendly room in our inn. No other pets are permitted on the premises. There is a $50 pet fee added to your bill at the end of your stay. For the safety and comfort of others, please be sure you can agree to follow our dog etiquette during their stay:
If any damage or excessive cleaning is needed after a pet stay, there will be charges to cover the necessary cleaning and repairs. The pet owner is financially responsible for all damage incurred by the pet as well as any lost rental income due to damage.
- My dog is not aggressive and is well socialized with people
- My dog is up-to-date with vaccinations
- My dog is free of fleas and ticks
- My dog will be with me or under my care at all times.
- My dog will be on a leash and under my control when outside.
- I will clean up after my dog and dispose of waste.
- I will notify the management of any “accidents” immediately and request special cleaning efforts.
- I will keep my dog off furniture including the bed, chairs, and sofas.
- I will clean off my dog if he/she is wet or dirty using the towels provided before letting them in the room.
- I will not take my dog into any public room in the Inn, including the pool area. I will not bring my dog into the dining room at any time.